A great leader who passionately believe that by building,
developing and sharing together, a company can achieve real success.
Experts in cores of a company and has in-depth
knowledge on new Companies Act 2016
Active speakers in topics related to Business Leadership,
Company, Businesses, GST and Tax.
Shin is also a frequent speaker for seminars on GST
organised by China Press, Nanyang Siang Pau, MIA and various trade associations such as Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA) and Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM).
CEO of YYC Group, Managing Partner of YYC & Co. CA(M), CPA (AUST), CFP, MBA (U.K), B.COM(MELB)
China’s Top 100 Trainer of the Year，20 years of extensive experience in strategic business topics coaching， A diamond grade trainer who has both real-life practical business experience and at the same time possesses academic qualifications in medical field.
· GST Agent certified by Royal Malaysian Customs Department and the Ministry of Finance
· Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
· Certified trainer by Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
· Conducted more than 500 GST workshops, training and seminars
· Dedicated in helping SMEs to understand GST/ SST and minimise mistakes to avoid unnecessary penalties
YYC Corporate Strategy Director, HRDF certified trainer, MoF & Customs Certified GST Agent, CA (M), ACCA, ACTIM
“Share Motivation” expert, he has extensive practical experience and firmly believed that every SME has the potential of getting listed!
18 years of experience in helping SMEs and Public Listed Companies.
Experienced in industries such as manufacturing,
construction, multimedia, wholesale, trade and retail, etc.
Malaysian Company Expert, Share Structure & Planning ExpertCA(M), B.Com(USQ), ACTIM
· He sits on the Board of Directors for Kumpulan Sentiasa Cemerlang Sdn Bhd
· 2018-2020: Vice President of REHDA Malaysia
· 2012-2014: National Treasurer for REHDA Malaysia
· 2013-2016: Elected Director on the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) International Board
· 2010-2012: Chairman of Real Estate and Housing Developers’ Association (REHDA) Kuala Lumpur Branch
· Director of Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia, and leads their Board Risk Committee
· An undergraduate in Architecture (B.A. Hons) from the University of Manchester, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
Bukit Kiara Properties（BKP）Group Managing Director
· 2015: Be awarded The EDGE Property Lifetime Achievement Award
· 2013: Be awarded FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Medal of Appreciation
· 2011: Be awarded the National Real Estate Leadership Award from the Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA)
· 2010: Named as Property Man of the Year 2010 during the FIABCI Malaysia Property Award
· 2005/2006: As the World President of FIABCI International
· 2006: Founded FIABCI Asia Pacific Regional Secretariat
· 2000: Together with his son, NK Tong formed Bukit Kiara Properties (BKP) to embark on niche and innovative real estate development.
· 1995: Was given the title ‘Condo King of Malaysia’ by Singapore Business Magazine
· 1974-1982: State Assemblyman for Bandar Klang, Selangor
· 1959: An architectural graduate from the University of Sydney
Group Chairman, Bukit Kiara Properties Sdn Bhd Chairman, FIABCI Asia Pacific Regional Secretariat,FIABCI World President (2005/06)